At Content Analytics, we enjoy partnerships with some of the world’s biggest retailers, including Walmart. Content Analytics has been one of Walmart’s strategic content partners since the beginning of both our platform and the launch of the retailer's Content Service Provider (CSP) program. We forged our first version of our dashboard in Walmart’s conference rooms, and the result is a unique content management, analytics and syndication platform that satisfies the aggressive, face-paced world of online retail for both sellers and retailers.
As a CSP, we provide vital metrics to help Walmart’s vendors and sellers increase their discoverability for omni-channel shoppers. Those brands and sellers can also update and manage their content pages in real time thanks to our direct connection to Walmart’s API.
Recently, Walmart distinguished our company as a Premier CSP, adding us to a small and exclusive group of select providers that offer content management, analytics, and item setup. We pride ourselves as being the most comprehensive, end-to-end eCommerce analytics and content management provider. As one of the only companies that offer a holistic suite of capabilities for online retailers, Walmart singled us out for Premier status because our single platform includes an exclusive combination of capabilities including:
- Content Health Evaluation
- Content Creation
- Content Publishing
- Rich Media Support
- Item Setup
How We Stack Up
We've been working with many Walmart vendors in this capacity for some time including: Clorox, Dorel, Mattel, PepsiCo and P&G, to name a few.
Those brands have leveraged our end-to-end Digital Shelf Analytics and Product Content Management solution to manage key aspects of their Walmart e-commerce product pages including:
- One-stop content management solution where clients can store, edit, and optimize content directly
- Real-time syndication to Walmart.com for both core content and rich media
- Content Health reports that identify biggest opportunities for revenue impact
- Automatic analytics and reporting of online content data daily
- Alerting for out of stocks, negative reviews, and buy buy loss
"Walmart was our first retail partner, so it's humbling and exciting to be recognized for our robust blend of analytics along with real-time content updating and syndication," said founder and CEO David Feinleib. "We've been providing these services since the beginning, so we're looking forward to continuing to build on our successful track record."
We call ourselves the control center for eCommerce for good reason. Content Analytics has all the workflow management tools you need to drive sales performance, improve online content on all retailer sites, and prioritize your content management efforts to see an immediate improvement in conversion rates.
Our consistency in eCommerce content management, along with our foundational relationship with Walmart, has given our clients access to a tool that helps them innovate and expand their online retail business.
With Content Analytics:
- Brands have a single solution to manage all their online retail content across multiple retail platforms
- Vendors are working with a trusted partner vetted by Walmart, recognized for our comprehensive functionality
- Our end-to-end solution enables brands to manage the entire merchandising workflow, from item setup and content updates to digital shelf reporting and alerting
We'd love to give you a live demo of our end-to-end eCommerce platform. Request a demo and get a free content health audit.